Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager which will be in charge of expanding our international client portfolio.
The Business Development Manager will work in collaboration with the Business Development Director and will be responsible for:
- identifying, contacting and visiting prospective clients in the European Institutions and in the non-profit sector;
- developing plans to compete for these opportunities, as well as developing proposals and submitting them in response to call for tenders;
- coordinating and supporting the implementation of Latte Creative’s strategy, focusing on European Institutions and non-profit associations;
- contributing to Latte Creative’s external representation.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- familiarity with the non-profit sector and with European Institutions, with their procedures and call for tenders, and with key players within these institutions;
- ability to prepare and manage plans and budgets;
- proactive, flexible and independent work attitude, as the candidate should explore new ways of improving existing products and services, increase efficiency and provide solutions;
- ability to value contacts and develop trusting relationships with clients;
- ability to respond well to pressure;
- creative thinking;
- ability to motivate and inspire others;
- persuasive, well-organized and diplomatic attitude;
- good business awareness.
English and French proficiency is required. Dutch and Italian are a plus.
According to experience and results.
How to apply
Please send us a cover letter, your CV and your portfolio portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org