Senior Web Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Web Designer with a strong creative mind, a deep knowledge of usability for the web, a declared love for simplicity, and who is always up to date with the latest development trends on the web. You’ll help us craft our visual style and you will be involved in the entire creative process, contributing visual ideas to the development of our projects.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Collaborating with the marketing team, business leaders, and internal and external designers to create tailored experiences for users
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual designs, flow diagrams, storyboards and site maps
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets (mobile and desktop)
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Advising and guiding the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Adhering to and building upon existing brand standards for typography and graphic design
- A true passion for the web
- An even truer passion for the non-profit world
- 3+ years experience in web design, as a freelancer or in a digital agency environment
- Proactive and independent attitude, as you’re expected to provide solutions, work alone, and be a source of inspiration to everybody else in the team.
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to quickly sketch ideas, flows, user journeys and interfaces;
- Highly skilled in responsive design
- Knowledge and/or experience with atomic design methodology is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch; knowledge of rapid prototyping tools like inVision, tools to share materials with developer like Zeplin and basic knowledge of CMSs as WordPress or other are a big plus;
- A positive, proactive, getting-things-done attitude
- Very good understanding of English, written and spoken.
Competitive, depending on experience.
How to apply
Please send us a cover letter, your CV and your portfolio portfolio to email@example.com